08 January 2011

Countdown to Disney World

7 Weeks to Disney World

During December I kinda got off track with a minor injury, a cold, the holidays, etc.  But I'm now back and training... I feel great again and although I'm a little slower than I was during November, I still have the endurance to finish my runs.

This week my long run was 12.5km of running, with an additional 3.5km of walking due to the hilly route home.  I was unable/unwilling to complete the 2km 10% grade hill at the end!

Tomorrow is my rest day.  So I will be doing some gentle yoga and using the foam roller to stretch out my hamstrings and calves...

Here's some photos from 2010!

1 comment:

  1. You have such great pictures!! I used to have a little collage of race pictures on my fridge, but they came down. I think I need to find some ME space for my pictures. Maybe in front of the treadmill...? They always make me smile... AS DID YOURS!! Have a great 2011!!!

    ReplyDelete