Today I wanted to work on achieving negative splits - of course this was easier because of the hills - they did work to my favour.... The route was 4.5km uphill, 1km little down, then turn around, with a short uphill before the remainder of my run downhill...
Lap Time Dist Pace
(km) (min/km)
1 00:04:33 0.38 11:54 (warmup)
2 00:07:13 1.00 07:13 (uphill)
3 00:06:07 1.00 06:07 (uphill)
4 00:06:17 1.00 06:17 (uphill)
5 00:06:11 1.00 06:11 (mostly uphill)
6 00:05:33 1.00 05:33 (slight downhill)
7 00:06:11 1.00 06:11 (slight uphill)
8 00:05:50 1.00 05:50 (mostly downhill)
9 00:05:26 1.00 05:26 (downhill)
10 00:05:17 1.00 05:17 (downhill)
11 00:05:12 1.00 05:12 (downhill)
12 00:06:09 0.63 09:48 (cool down)
I had to walk a little extra at the end as my heart rate was too high to stop moving... Guess I pushed it a little harder on the downhills
Then I did 50min of yoga to stretch out my tight hamstrings, calves and thighs..
No comments:
Post a Comment