My plan today was to run 18km, and I did it! Actually I ran 18.49km, jogged 1km and walked the remaining 2.4km. As usual when living on a small island you do lots of hills! I figured my run would be rather flat today, but in reality, it wasn't... but it felt flatter than many of my other routes....
1 00:10:41 1.00 10:41 UPHILL
2 00:06:07 1.00 06:07
3 00:06:02 1.00 06:02
4 00:06:19 1.00 06:19
5 00:06:10 1.00 06:10
6 00:06:09 1.00 06:09
7 00:06:03 1.00 06:03
8 00:06:39 1.00 06:39
9 00:06:40 1.00 06:40
10 00:06:41 1.00 06:41
11 00:06:57 1.00 06:57
12 00:05:55 1.00 05:55
13 00:06:35 1.00 06:35
14 00:08:01 1.00 08:01 SNACK Break; UPHILL; jogging
15 00:06:13 1.00 06:13
16 00:06:51 1.00 06:51
17 00:06:44 1.00 06:44
18 00:06:32 1.00 06:32
19 00:06:25 1.00 06:25
20 00:06:32 1.00 06:32
21 00:00:30 0.08 06:35 Running to the bottom of the hill
22 00:05:33 0.53 10:33 WALK UP the HILL--I was NOT running it
23 00:02:48 0.41 06:47 A little more of a run
24 00:07:57 0.88 09:01 Walking down the steep rocky road
So the next goal is to run more of my route... I can do it! And I know that I will complete my half marathon in under 2-1/2 hours!
Added benefit to todays run - I got to explore areas of the island I've never driven...
No comments:
Post a Comment