As a teenager I used my bike as transportation... I rode everywhere in highschool, but once university started and I went to university on the top of a mountain (ok a small one...) it because a little more difficult to ride. During university I got a new bike, but it was stolen and since then I haven't owned a bike... It didn't fit in with our lives - we weren't active - we weren't riding them - so we never bought me another bike.... For a short time, my brother moved into our basement and along with hime came a bike - guess what never left... so my husband cleaned it up and adjusted it... and I have a "new" temporary bike.
I haven't been doing my cardio cross training since school let out (as I can't easily get to the gym or pool)... so decided since the kids are getting better at biking and soon I will have to ride to keep up with them, running/walking will no longer do... I'd better get back out on a bike.
Ride #1
I'm counting this as my first ride... although last night my husband and I went out for a test ride...
Ride #2 - a little longer....
PoCo Trail/Pitt River Rd by l3designs at Garmin Connect - Details
No comments:
Post a Comment